This molecular kit has been developed for the clinical diagnosis of COVID-19. RNA extracted from patient samples can then be analysed using the genesig Coronavirus (COVID-19) CE IVD test (validated against ABI 7500 [Applied Biosystems], CFX [Bio-Rad] and LC480 [Roche]). The detection profile of the kit displays zero cross reactivity with other related viruses and 100% homology with all published SARS-CoV-2 sequences.
• TGA Registered
• Lyophilised qPCR target kit suitable for all open platform qPCR instruments.
• Rapid detection of COVID-19
• Highly specific detection profile
• High priming efficiency
• Accurate controls to confirm extraction, run and reaction validity
• Supplied lyophilised with no cold chain shipping
• Validated against nasopharyngeal and oropharyngeal swabs as well as sputum
• Multi Platform Capability
Related: Watch a video demonstration of the latest Real-time PCR SARS-CoV-2 test procedure. https://bit.ly/2HP0eK1
For detailed information, please contact one of our product experts at: firstname.lastname@example.org